18 Weeks
How far along: 18 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato.
Maternity clothes: Same as last week. I have no maternity shirts that are long sleeved so I think I am showing more because I am wearing regular shirts with maternity pants. I am ok with since I know look pregnant and not just fat.
Gender: We will know a week from Tuesday! I am super excited to find out.
Sleeping: Still sleeping good, well at least when my 2 year old sleeps through the night. He is starting some crazy wake up in the night schedule that I think is either getting some molars or due to a growth spurt. Either way I am ready for it to be over!
What I miss: Nothing yet.
Symptoms: I think I am getting more of my energy back. YAY! I can actually function and get things done when I get home from work!
Cravings: The only thing I craved this week was a Whataburger bacon cheeseburger. We went to Fudderucker's for lunch on Saturday so hamburgers are not what I want anymore.
Best Moment: I started to really feel this baby move this week. It is already moving so much more than Lincoln did. Pretty exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You didn't tell me baby was on the move! How exciting! Now to find out who it is in there.
ReplyDeleteXXXnenaXXX