Sunday, January 15, 2012

30 weeks

How far along: 30 weeks (10 weeks until her due date! CRAZY!)

Size of the baby: Baby is the weight of a head of cabbage (about 3 lbs)

Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are in full force. I am ok with it but I hate feeling the need to buy new maternity clothes since I won't be wearing them for too long. I wish I could go to work everyday in my velour suit or pajama pants with my house shoes. I would be just as productive!

Gender: GIRL! Lola Claire!

Sleeping: Sleeping these last few nights have been rough. I can't sleep on my back and sleeping on my left side tends to hurt my shoulder. I am also waking up more and more for bathroom breaks.

What I miss: Having a wide range of clothing options and the energy to work out.

Symptoms: I have started having some swelling of my feet and ankles at the end of the day. I pretty much come home and put my feet up to help with this. The dr confirmed that it is nothing serious since my blood pressure is normal and the swelling goes down after a few hours.

Cravings: Mexican food has sounded great but that is not anything abnormal for me.

Best Moment: We had a dr appt this last week and everything looks good so far. I have a bad habit of reading too many blogs of moms with extremely sad stories with their babies so it makes me nervous when I think of the "what ifs". It is a blessing to go to the dr and hear everything is ok and we are right on schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment