Tuesday, January 31, 2012

February Photo Challenge

Lately, I have felt like such a slacker in the photo taking area and blogging. I like to blog and have oodles of picture of our family (really just Lincoln) but life gets busy and I don't do either. I have done a decent job of keeping up with my pregnancy weekly updates because I don't want the typical "2nd baby has no pictures" syndrome.

So I am going to try and meet this challenge of a photo a day in February. I am sure all of the pictures will come from my phone and some posts will have multiple days but maybe it will increase the amounts of photos on the blog.


So here goes nothing! Let's hope I can make it though the first week.


(Can I also add where is this year going?! February already?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment