Sunday, January 22, 2012

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks (Holy cow, single digit weeks to go!)

Size of the baby: Baby girl is the size of a pineapple.

Maternity clothes: Maternity clothes are in full force. I am ok with it but I hate feeling the need to buy new maternity clothes since I won't be wearing them for too long. I wish I could go to work everyday in my velour suit or pajama pants with my house shoes. I would be just as productive!

Gender: GIRL! Lola Claire!

Sleeping: Sleeping has been about the same. I get up a couple of times a night for the bathroom but I can get back to sleep. I hate sleeping on my side but it's not keeping me awake so that is good.

What I miss: Having a wide range of clothing options and the energy to work out.

Symptoms: I have had more and more headaches these last couple of weeks. I am not too stressed about them but it worries my mom and Shane. I try to take it pretty easy once I get home with Lincoln and the headache goes away once I get to sleep.

Cravings: Nothing in particular.

Best Moment: We haven't done anything too exciting this week. Just trying to make it another week. We did take maternity pictures on Saturday with Shane's cousin. Lincoln was being a toot so we didn't get too many great ones but we got a few. I will post my favorites some time this week.
We are finally going to buy paint for the nursery this coming weekend! I am super pumped about this!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Lola to get here! Well, I really can wait, but I'm pretty excited about not too much time left.
    xxxmomxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I'm not very excited about the headaches either!
    Also can't wait.
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting on painting! I wish I could be there to help! You are on a count down, and it has gone really fast, for me that is, I know you are thinking no it hasn't. I can not wait to meet and hold Lola, and to be in Texas to also play with Lincoln. I sure hope your headaches get better!
    Lots of love and kisses! Pappy & Gigi

    ReplyDelete