Tuesday, January 24, 2012

First family of 4 photos

We ventured out this past weekend for family/ maternity pictures. It had been a gorgeous week of 60/ 70 degree weather but a crazy cold front came through Saturday and it was a cold 37 degrees for pictures. Lincoln was not having it at all! He was miserable and let us all know it.

We were able to get a few good shots that capture our time right now.
It is hard to see her leopard shoes but I love this picture.

The pink balloons were the only thing to get a smile on his face. That is until they popped or blew away. Then the real tears started.



Holy moly! 31 weeks, single digits weeks to go! Crazy!

And this is a true picture of how our pictures went. Shane and I trying to make the best of it and Lincoln was not happy with the whole process. The boy is like his daddy. He does not do cold temperatures plus posing for pictures.



I am hoping to get a few more with his cute big bro shirt that my mom made. But I am thinking we will save that for when he is feeling better (he had been pretty sick this past week) and we have warmer temps.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! I hope Lincoln is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete