Monday, February 6, 2012

33 weeks

How far along: 33 weeks

Size of the baby: Baby girl is the size of a honeydew.

Maternity clothes: I have bought a couple new shirts but nothing too exciting. Scarves and jewelry have made my maternity wardrobe vary.

Gender: GIRL! Lola Claire!

Sleeping: I am waking more and more throughout the night for bathroom breaks. I can usually go back to sleep pretty easily which is nice. I do wake up with a sore shoulder since I have to sleep on my left side.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach! This was a big thing for me when I was pregnant with Lincoln and I guess it still is. I am also missing the absence of stranger comments to me (does that makes sense?) I had few strange (inappropriate) comments when I was pregnant with Lincoln but not this time around! Seriously, when it is ok to ever tell someone "Wow, you look huge!" or "You have doubled in size!" both of those were said by women. I am ready for those comments to stop but I still have 7 more weeks.

Symptoms: I have the lovely sharp pain by my ribs that I had with Lincoln with the occasional back aches. Overall I am still feeling ok. I am tired after working all day but who isn't?!

Cravings: I can't think of anything specific. Nothing lasts longer than a day or long enough to document. I am always wanting something to sweet but that is pretty common even when I am not pregnant.

Best Moment: Lola's room is PAINTED!!!! This was the big task and it is done! I love it! I haven't added anything to her walls and her bedding isn't done so I won't post pictures until then but I love her paint color! PINK, PINK, PINK!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Can't wait to meet the young lady.
    In the final stretch.
    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete