Once I tell people that I am having a girl I get the comment "Great! Now your family is perfect." or "Good! I am sure you only wanted a girl after having your boy."
I am happy to be having a girl but the world of boy sure is fun too!

Lincoln wearing a cowboy hat, construction helmet, or pirate hat is a daily occurence in our house. We have a sea of cars, trucks, boats and anything with wheels littering our floor every day. We have enough swords to arm a fleet. I have more Matchbox cars in my purse to make many little boys happy.
I know having a girl to dress up and play tea party with will be fun. But having a little boy sure is fun!
He is all boy, and totally cracks me up!!! He takes a plain ole day and turns it into the best day ever!!! LOTS and LOTS of LAUGHTER!!! Lots of love and kisses from Kansas...
ReplyDeleteGigi and Pappy
Forgot to add (senior moment! LOL) I am sure mixing match box cars and tea parties, with little girl dress up and little boy football helmets will make wonderful pictures and it will be a hoot, and the best dress up tea party ever!!! Lincoln tea cup will have cars in it, and Lola cup will have sugar and spice!!! Can not wait!!!
ReplyDeleteLove Gigi and Pappy
I sure know that having that boy around sure is fun!
ReplyDeletenina