Saturday, March 3, 2012

37 weeks...full term!

How far along: 37 weeks

Size of the baby: Baby girl is the size of a watermelon!!! Holy moly!

Maternity clothes: Most of my clothes are getting too small. I really hate that but I only have a few more weeks to go. I would happy if I could wear my yoga pants and tees all day but I can't. I am looking forward to Spring Break when I can get away with that for a week.

Gender: GIRL! Lola Claire! We love to use her name with Lincoln. He has finally stopped calling her Baby Nena and uses her actual name (yoya).

Sleeping: Sleeping is ok. I am up a few times a night for bathroom breaks but I can get back to sleep pretty quickly.

What I miss: Sleeping in a different position. I am a stomach sleeper and I really miss that. I also miss being able to pick and hold Lincoln comfortably. He knows it is hard for me which makes me and him sad.

Symptoms: Everything is a symptom! Sharp back pains but not consistent. I am having some contractions but I didn't know it until I went to the doctor yesterday. Plus Lola has stopped moving which kind of worries me but my doctor is watching it closely and thinks she has just run out of room. I have hit the point where I done with being pregnant!

Best Moment: This last week Shane and I knocked out a ton from our to do list. From cleaning the carpets to buying my hospital clothes, it is all done! I still have somethings like pack our bags and finish gathering Lincoln's Big Brother gift but those should be done this week or next.

This weekend holds 2 baby showers and totally finishing her room! I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment