Saturday, March 17, 2012

How far along: 39 weeks

Size of the baby: Baby is the size of a wintermelon (no idea what that is!)

Maternity clothes: Still wearing them and I am ready for more variety to wear.

Gender: GIRL! Lola Claire

Sleeping: I miss it! I know once she gets here I will be getting little sleep but at least I will be able to lay comfortably. I toss and turn right now and I have napped almost every day this week. I am little worried as to how I will stay awake when I go back work Monday.

What I miss: Pretty much everything! Normal clothes, wearing all my shoes (my feet are pretty swollen most of the time) , having the energy to do normal things, and not getting
random comments from people.

Symptoms: So many....contractions off and on, carpal tunnel in my hands when I wake up, little sleep, back pains from my siactic (sp?) nerve. I know all that means I am close to the end!

Best Moment: Knowing that I am so close to the end! I have enjoyed spending this week with just Lincoln. We haven't done anything big and special. We have taken many walks (they didn't work since she still isn't here), many park visits, had some fun lunch dates and just spent time together. I know I am going to miss that time with just him so I am cherishing it now.

Next appt is Monday afternoon! Hoping I have made some progress so we can make a plan as to when she will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment