Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lincoln's Special Big Brother Day

Shane and I wanted to have a special day with Lincoln before his world is completely rOcKeD with a baby sister. He loves looking at animals but usually through some glass or cage. I am pretty sure the boy would flip out if we took him to a drive through safari park but aquariums are great for him.
We chose the Grapevine SeaLife Aquarium because it is a smaller scale, cheaper and close to Stride Rite (a certain toddler boy has the fastest growing feet ever!)
The aquarium was pretty full so Lincoln was a little overwhelmed and you can't use a flash inside so my pictures aren't that great. We had talked about the sharks before we went so Lincoln was mostly on the hunt for sharks and could care less for the fish.
The stingrays were pretty awesome to see. Walking through the shark tank was interesting but Lincoln was a little unsure about the glass floor. Shane It was a fun day with our big boy. We ended the afternoon with pizza and naps for everyone.
I can't wait to see how Lincoln handles the transition of having a baby sister.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking you're gonna have to put baby sister behind bars or glass for a little while until Lincoln warms up to her. But since that's not going to happen, enjoy your one and only for just a few more days. Love that big-footed toddler!
    xxxnenaxxx

    ReplyDelete