How far along: 38 weeks
Size of the baby: Baby is now the size of a pumpkin, somewhere close to 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still wearing them. Glad to have the week off so I can enjoy wearing my jeans and yoga pants and not have to wear my dress pants everyday.
Gender: GIRL! Lola Claire
Sleeping: Sleeping is getting pretty hard. I am up consistently for restroom breaks. Then my neck and shoulders hurt because I have to sleep on my side then I have I a hard time going back to sleep. I have been waking up around 4:30 am and finding it hard to go to back to sleep which is rough.
What I miss: Pretty much everything! Normal clothes, wearing all my shoes (my feet are pretty swollen most of the time) , having the energy to do normal things, and not getting random comments from people.
Symptoms: So many....contractions off and on, carpal tunnel in my hands when I wake up, little sleep, back pains from my siactic (sp?) nerve. I know all that means I am close to the end!
Best Moment: I got to have another sono with a different doctor this week because Lola is still not moving around much. The doctor had to watch her and monitor her breathing and heart rate for 30 minutes so it was neat to watch her for a long period of time. The doctor let me see her face and said she has really chubby cheeks and most likely my nose. It made me extra ready for her to be here. Everything looked great on the sono. She is head down (really far) and ready any day!
(I am sure this post seems like a lot of complaining but I don't mean to. I think the last few weeks of pregnancy are hard because you know the baby is able to make it if it was delivered but you have to just wait. I am tired of being pregnant and ready for a baby!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey there
ReplyDeleteSounds good!
Hang in there.
Love you, Dad