I am not sure his exact stats because he did not have well check up at 2 1/2. I think he weighs around 29 or 30 lbs. I have no idea how tall he is but I know he is the shortest in his class by a few inches. He is definitely built like a Nimz.
He wears 24 month or 2T clothes. He is in desperate need of new spring/ summer clothes.
Lincoln has the funniest personality. His teachers comment almost weekly how funny he is and how he makes everyone laugh. At times I think that is precious then other times I worry because who really hopes their child grows up to be the class clown? He has started saying "No silly" when you are trying to be funny with him and it is pretty precious.
Lincoln is still the best sleeper I know! He will put himself to sleep after a book with his music on. He has to have his blankie and Bessie dog but he is good to go if he has those two things. He still is not a great sleeper on the go (like in a stroller) but will crash as soon as we get home. He stays in his bed until someone comes and gets him out. He has started to sing along with his Praise Baby cd that plays.
Lincoln loves to be outside. He has a new found love of sports. He has a new baseball bat that he uses over and over again. We have had to teach the lesson that balls only live outside since we discovered he has a decent pitching arm. I am ready for summer when he can swim and play in the sprinkler every day.
Lincoln loves his school. He has fabulous teachers who he talks about and he loves his friends. If he goes longer than a few days without school then he starts asking about it. I will be a little sad this summer because he will miss it.
Lincoln has a growing vocabulary. Most words are clear as day but there are times it takes Shane and I a few times until we get what he is saying. He mixes up his L for either W or K. His calls himself "Kinkon Niz" and it is precious but his baby sister is "Yoya". So L sounds like a K or Y depending on the words. His favorite word right now is No which lands him in time out when it is directed to Shane or I. I wish I could write down everything he says exactly the way he does but I can't. Thank goodness for iPhones. I have many videos of him talking that I have saved.
The biggest change for Lincoln has been becoming a big brother. He has done amazingly well with Lola and I have yet to see any jealousy with her. He wants to be in the same room with her all the time. If he is outside playing ball, he will come and get whoever has her with "Yoya, oside wif me." He wants her to "watch" everything he does. I am hoping this lasts.

Hey there,
ReplyDeleteHe may be the funniest kid I have ever seen. Don't worry about being the class clown, he also likes to work. So he should be good.
Hug the little guy for me.
Love you
Dad
Wow I missed this post!! He totally cracks me up with the things he says and does, and he may be the class clown but with his personality he will keep the class in good spirits and make learning a fun experience. Absolutely love the pictures. Love Gigi
ReplyDelete