I love to compare Shane and mine pictures as babies to our kids to see who they look like.
Newborn
Carrie
Lola
Shane
6 month
Carrie
Lola
Shane
(sorry for the bad quality of the "old" pictures. I was too lazy to scan them so I just took a pic from my phone.)What do you think? I didn't think she favored Shane as a baby like Lincoln did but now that I see the pics together, I think she does look more like him as a baby. But at 6 month I don't see any Shane in her. I think she looks more like me.

Hey there,
ReplyDeleteI think she looks like Shane as a newborn, but only her chin looks like Shane at 6 months. Who is that couple holding Shane at 6 months?
She is a doll either way, and very mobile. Mr L is going to be busy from now on protecting his stuff.
Love you
Dad