What fun are holidays without holiday jammies?! Sister Girl has some crazy hair some nights.
I love the pumpkin patch. I haven't found a great one that I have fallen in love with yet but this one was ok. We traveled to Forney for a late morning trip. There was a petting zoo with various animals. Lincoln was not a fan of the animals and did not want to be anywhere near them but Lola was my animal girl! She would shriek and move her hands when she came close to an animal. It was pretty funny.
Not a great but decent picture of my two pumpkins.
Our family of 4, it is sad but this is the best one we got!
Nothing I did could get her attention off the hay.
Lola and Grandaddy chatting.
Not sure what we bribed him with but this is a fabulous picture of my sweet boy.
This is mostly what he did at the pumpkin patch. He would have been happy with no animals and only tires.
My sweet girl who wouldn't smile that day.
It was a fun visit. I am hoping to check out a new pumpkin patch next year and maybe, just maybe get more smiles.



No comments:
Post a Comment