Thursday, October 4, 2012

The rest of the birthday weekend

Saturday was a jammed with birthday so we spent the rest of the weekend recuperating. Birthdays are hard on everyone.
 
Lola all dressed for Halloween. I am super excited for the holiday season to start because this girl has many outfits for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. 
 We went to breakfast with Gigi and Pappy on Sunday before they headed home. Sister Girl sat in a big kid highchair for the first time at a restaurant. She thought she was big stuff and celebrated by chewing on the table. I tried to not think of all the germs that she was ingesting.
 Pappy and Gigi and their 2 grandkids (for now, the third grandbaby will be here in November).
 After breakfast, Lincoln and I headed to the movies with Phoebe, Eli and Grandaddy to watch Finding Nemo 3D. I think Lincoln glasses lasted long enough for me to take this picture then he just held them in his hand.
 Phoebe and Sister.....love this sassy girl!
Our school had Monday off as Fair Day so we spent the day getting healthy and resting. Lola was up ALL.NIGHT.LONG Sunday night and it turns out she had a viral infection. I wasn't feeling great either, probably the same virus, so Lola and I stayed home on Tuesday as well. I *think* we are all healthy now.

Birthdays are hard but oh so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there
    Where is my picture in those cool glasses? It still makes me laugh when Lincoln laughs at the "whale" part of the movie.
    Great time.
    Love you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete