We have been crazy busy this month and I can't believe it is half over! Where did October go?!
Two weekends we ago, we headed to Abilene for Homecoming and a weekend with the family.
Saturday started with the parade and
lovin' on this little guy. Seriously is he not the cutest, "fluffiest" baby?! Never have I described a baby as fluffy but that is what Isaac is and you never want to let him go when you hold me! My sister describes him as bread dough...really we do love him.

The family waiting for the parade.

Lincoln had his first sucker. The kids were pretty funny at the parade; Phoebe kept saying they were spilling the candy.
Nena and her grandsons, it can get pretty rough with these three.

A little pink book reading time before we head home

One last cousin picture for the weekend

Homecoming is a great weekend of little sleep and lots of family time. I love it!
This past weekend we flew to Kansas for a quick trip. We flew in late Friday and packed loads of fun into Saturday.
Lincoln has many new faces lately. He loves to read cards and open anything, so opening his Halloween gift from Gigi and Pappy was a treat.



Who wouldn't want to give him a gift if this is the result?!
Outside for a little tractor
ridin'. He liked to sit on it when it was turned off but wanted nothing to do with it once it was started up. He may not have a future in farming.

So maybe a
Nascar driver?! Don't all drivers squish up their shoulders when they take off?

We loaded up the family and headed to a pumpkin patch for some lovely fall pictures but Lincoln had a different idea. He wanted nothing to do with the camera so I didn't have many to share.


A decent family picture.....Huge shout out to my crafty sister who made Lincoln's and
mine's fall shirts. I love them! Lincoln's is headed to the wash to wear this week at school!


Trying to lead the way for the family out of the maze

Don't worry we made it out with the same people we headed in with, but for awhile we had gained 2 kids.

Grandpa
Nimz and Lincoln looking at the turkeys Sunday morning
We have had fun this month but are ready to be home for awhile. The holidays are right around the corner so I'm not sure when life will slow down!
I was there for the picture taking, but when I read the blog I was laughing so hard and loud over the NASCAR TAKE OFF that Pappy had to come see what the commotion was and yes I know its a surprise but I was laughing so hard I was crying!!! Heck with the farming my vote is for NASCAR with the reqirment he has to have a camera to video the many take off's. He's a hoot!!!!!!! Love you all very much!!! Had a blast, Can't wait to see you again!!
ReplyDeleteGiGi