I couldn't decide what I wanted Lincoln to be for Halloween. I debuted between a few ideas but it came down to I needed an easy costume. We borrowed cousin's Eli costume from his second Halloween and he is a pretty cute cowboy.
He did pretty well with the costume
except the hat. There was no way he was going to wear that hat for even a second.

Saturday night we went to a Halloween party with some friends and we needed a family theme for our costumes. So we were Toy Story characters, Jesse, Woody and an army man.

Two Jesse's with Buzz and Woody

This cowboy was more interested in eating than socializing

More costumes

3 of the kiddos there...this was the best picture.
Haha!

Halloween morning in his
jammies. Where was this smile the night before?!

Halloween night we dressed up our cowboy again and headed to my parents' church Trunk or Treat. Lincoln developed a nasty reaction from something on his face
Thursday morning and it kept getting worse and worse. We started giving him
Benadryl on Saturday and by Sunday he had developed a nasty cough and sounded terrible. So my visions of cute pumpkin with his costumes pictures did not happen. He was not having it at all!
This is the best picture I got.

This cowboy was not happy!

I was shocked at how well he did even though he felt terrible. He was very interested when someone would put candy his bucket.

Needed to take a break and check out the goods

Two
fistin' the candy....he had to have a piece of candy in each hand at all times. We had to keep switching out the candy because it would melt.

We came home early and passed out candy while Lincoln went through his bucket. I think his bucket will be around until Christmas, he can spend a long time taking things and putting things in.


It was a pretty good Halloween. It is fun to think that last Halloween we had just brought Lincoln home and spend the evening staying in with his
gradnparents playing games and enjoying being with Lincoln in our house. I am sad Lincoln isn't feeling great but we always have next year. What will he be?!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment