Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another school year gone

 August 2011
 May 2012
It is crazy how much kids change in a year. Lincoln looks half grown in the second picture. He has changed so much from August til now. He became a big brother, is potty trained, can count to 15 (and to 6 in Spanish), he recognizes all sorts of shapes and all the colors. He talks all the time! He has become more social and talks about his friends constantly.
Most of these changes are due to the fabulous daycare he attends. His teachers are wonderful and I am sad to leave them. I know he will great teachers next year but the Orange room teachers were one of a kind. 
 Ms. Christi
Ms. Lauren
I am thankful for summer and have the time to spend with him but I know he will miss school a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment