Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer To Do List

Now that summer has officially arrived I am ready to start all the fun activities. I think this summer needs to be one filled with activities to keep Lincoln busy so he is not watching tv all day. I made the list myself but when I was finished I read them all to him and he is super pumped about a few of them.
Here is our list to do this summer:
  • eat snowcones
  • stay in a hotel
  • Cousin Camp
  • go to a waterpark
  • go to Kansas
  • sidewalk paint
  • go to the zoo
  • water balloon fight
  • swim lessons
  • slip n slide
  • Dinosaur World
  • eat s'mores
  • playdate with school friends
  • make a car wash
  • glow in the dark bath
  • watch fireworks
  • make ice cream
  • go to a baseball game
  • dinosaur dig
  • eat at "train" place- McDonald's in Red Oak
  • eat at Rainforest Cafe
We have already crossed off a few things. I am hoping to post pictures at the end of summer with all our fun things.

I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment