Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

We spent this Memorial Day at home since I was going to back to school for the last week. I didn't want to go out of town to return to going to school so we had some fun here in Dallas. Gigi and Pappy were here to keep Lola the following week so they came on the adventures as well.

Sunday we headed to the Dallas zoo. Lincoln was a little under the weather with a sinus infection so we did not last too long. 
Loving my new double stroller. I don't use it a ton because it is so big but it was handy at the zoo.

Lincoln was all about the giraffes until he got the chance to feed them. You can tell by his body language that he was not into that!
Momma and her boy. I have very few pics with him anymore and I am loving this one!
The famous butterfly chair. I have pictures from when Eli was about Lincoln's age. It is a must stop for photos.
The carousel at the Dallas zoo is a must. Lincoln of course chose the giraffe.
Monday was spent relaxing while Shane smoked ribs. It was a nice, slow weekend before the craziness of the last week of school started!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Great pictures of a fun day. I always wonder what the animals at the zoo think about all those people peering into their cages.
    Anyway, looked like fun.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete