Friday, June 22, 2012

Lola~ 3 months

Lola is now 3 months! Crazy how fast it all goes?!

No check up this month but I am guessing she is around 14 lbs from our home scale.
Lola is wearing size 2 diapers and most all 3-6 month clothes.
 Lola loves to eat. She is now taking formula during the day and nursing morning and night. It was an easy transition for everyone and all are happy! :) It makes being on the go this summer so much easier. She is still eating every 3 hours sometimes with one long 4 hour stretch somewhere in the day. I haven't started a strict schedule with her because it all depened on when she woke up. I am hoping to get a real schedule soon. So far it has been easy to know when to feed her.
 Lola is a great sleeper. She sleeps from about 10:30 til 5ish. Some mornings it is earlier but some mornings she will sleep until 6:30. If she wakes up early (like 5) then she will go back to sleep for a couple of hours which is nice. She takes various naps during the day and usually 2 long naps if we aren't out and about. She has yet to sleep in her room but that is the goal this week.
 Lola is such a happy baby. She is content being with most people but still prefers momma. She loves to be in the group and will fuss if everyone leaves her alone. But as soon as someone comes back in her view and starts talking to her then she is all smiles. It is pretty funny. Lola really started laughing these last couple of weeks. She has the funniest belly laugh when tickled.
 Lola still has dark hair but it is coming back in lighter. Her hair does not seem to have much curl but we are still hoping it will! She has the brighest blue eyes. I think she will have blue eyes like her daddy because they keep getting lighter.
LOVES:
  • Eating
  • Sleeping
  • Her bath
  • Tickles
  • Watching her brother
  • Her swing
DOES NOT LOVE:
  • Being cold
  • The sun in her eyes in the car
  • Being left out
  • Tummy time

4 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    She aint to hot on getting her feet dipped in the pool either.
    Great pics though.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is 3 months old already! She is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if you know its time to feed her when that belly goes away? what a cutie!
    xxxnenaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable, and I love her beautiful smile!! Her belly cracks me up!!! and she is growing so fast!! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!
    Lots of love Gigi

    ReplyDelete