Saturday we went to Canton with my mom, my dad graciously kept Lincoln (I think my dad is thankful to have an excuse to not go to Canton anymore!) Canton was cold but I have been there when it was colder so it was not as busy as it usually is. I got a couple Christmas charms to wear, a pair of shoes for Lincoln, and 2 Christmas outfits for Lincoln (one for this year and one for next). It was a fun day!
Saturday night my parents kept Lincoln overnight (yes new moms, it can be done!) and Shane and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian restaurant that Shane loves and I get excited about the desserts. After dinner, we stayed at The Renaissance hotel in Dallas. It was great to sleep in and not have to get up at 4am to check on a cranky boy!
Sunday morning/ afternoon was spent Christmas shopping for Lincoln since he had nothing under the tree. But really what does a 9 week old boy need.....I didn't think Simply Thick and formula was an exciting gift! Most of his presents are for a little down the road in a few months. So that was our anniversary weekend, relaxing and spent together! We are already planning our 5th anniversary....New York!
One year later and still smiling

I love the picture of you kissing your sweet baby! We got your card and he looks so tiny and so adorable. The girls and I got to see him last week -- sooo cute! Would love to see you too!
ReplyDeletePam
That's my favorite picture, too! I'm glad y'all had some kind of anniversary celebration...and I'm glad Mom and Dad survived.
ReplyDeleteOnly seven more days till we see you!!