Well Lincoln had another opinion about the situation. He did not cry or get cranky at all during the pictures, instead he looked clueless. Since the day Lincoln was born, he has had a serious, concerned look on his face. We believe it came from his fear of when/ where the next poke, pinch, or needle was coming from during his NICU stay, like he always had his guard up. Sometimes you can see little worry lines on his forehead, I don't blame him for being worried in the beginning. My mom says you see less and less of the whites of his eyes because he is losing his "deer in the headlights" look the older he gets. Yet today, it was like he had never seen a camera before. Nothing I did or the photographer did would make that big. silly smile come out. Lincoln's face read "Who the heck are you?!" or "Get back long-haired dude!" So the pictures are not those I envisioned and I know that my days are coming of when Lincoln will refuse to take a somewhat decent picture for me so for now these are great! I will be going back to JCP (you can find GREAT coupons in Parents Magazines) and hopefully Lincoln will be less worried the next time.
He is pretty stinkin' cute if he is worried.





I think the pictures turned out great! He is so cute. I think he gets cuter every time I see him! I can't believe he's almost three months old! Time sure does fly once you have children!
ReplyDeleteThose are stinkin' cute pictures!! I'm sorry he didn't inherit his mommy's amazing photogenic gene (have you ever taken a bad picture?!) and instead seems to have inerited Shane's paranoia of all things photographic.
ReplyDeleteOh well.
He's still precious!