The sights of Christmas can be seen from our house (or as my mom has been known to say, "Christmas has thrown-up in the house", sounds more like it would come from my dad!)
If you know me AT ALL, then you know that I am in heaven this time of year. I love everything about the season, even the "
crowdiness" (sp?). Lincoln seems to be enjoying it as well, he loves to look at all the lights on the tree. Here is proof that we are enjoying Christmas at the
Nimz household.
The weather has changed to winter....I am not sure if Lincoln is a fan of this part of the season.

The stockings are not hung with care
yet, Lincoln's is still getting made by
Nena but will be ready soon!

The tree has been trimmed (with some presents wrapped!)

A close-up of a new ornament I got this year, mostly all my ornaments are red, silver and white. I am still searching for the perfect ornament for Lincoln this year.

And best of all.....my little elf! Lincoln has many Christmas
outfits that he is ready to show off so be checking back for more photos!

Hope you are enjoying this season!
I love this time of year! Great picture of Lincoln, he is too precious!
ReplyDeleteWe're going to have find that little "elf apprentice" a baby Santa hat! His head looks cold. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're house looks very festive. I'll have to show you what I did with my matching sign. It's a work in progress.
Only 17 more days until we see you!!