We heard back from the doctor (he called himself, I was impressed!) and everything looked normal. His blood cell counts were normal and he is not anemic. The doctor thinks it might be a swollen lymph node but since Lincoln has little fat on his body then it is pretty noticeable. We need to watch the one on his neck to make sure it is not growing and check his body for any more that develop. If they seem to be getting larger or develop more then we will be sent to a specialist to have a biopsy.
Thanks for all the prayers and encouraging words. Lincoln is still pretty cranky today and just wants to sleep so I am hoping he is back to his normal self again tomorrow! But who can blame him for wanting to sleep on this cold, rainy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's GREAT news! He just needs to put on a couple. :) I'm sooooo ready to hold him.
ReplyDeleteExcellent news!
ReplyDeleteTricia