Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Jolly Christmas

This week has been a great week full of cousin lovin', baby snuggling, Phoebe's giggles, Eli's funny stories, and wonderful family time. Lincoln got to meet his cousins for the first time and it was great to see Eli and Phoebe love on Wincon all week. I am so thankful for my family and the special memories we make each time we are together. This pictures only show part of the fun we had!

Nena and her grandbabies all in one place!
Lincoln got lots of attention from his two favorite aunties this week. I am blessed to have a sister and SIL who love Lincoln as much as they do.
Christmas cookie decorating on Christmas Eve....no shirt required!
Ready for bed for Santa to come
Waiting on the stairs to see what Santa brought...can you tell they were done having their pictures made?! I think Phoebe's face and morning hair say it all!
After all the gifts had been open
The Jolly crew....yes there are 11 of us!
Sweet kiddos!

It was a great Christmas and I am thankful for the great time I get to spend with my family. Lincoln and I came down with colds on Friday and we are getting better with a little rest this weekend. Next up is Nimz Christmas in KS at New Year's!






2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! There is nothing quite like their first christmas:) See you soon for Nimz/Jacobs Christmas! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,
    I can't pick out a favorite picture. The one of the kids on the stairway is timeless. Somewhere in the archives is a picture of you three kids wondering when the picture taking will be over so you can get to the gifts.
    Of course the onw with Nena is great, and the one of all of us is just gratifying to me. What a great time, sorry for the frostbite.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete