I went to the doctor yesterday and got some bad news. My BP was WAY high so my doctor wanted to deliver him on Wednesday! I think she saw the panic on my face because she suggested we retest and see if it goes down. The only thing I said was "That stinks! My dad won't be here until late Wednesday night!" My BP did go down and it was in the normal range so I am going back on Thursday afternoon. If it is high on Thursday then they will admit me and we will have this baby on Friday (yes this Friday!!!!) Friday works great for me so I am secretly hoping he comes that day!
Yesterday after the appointment was a rollercoaster of emotions but I am back to "normal". I am ready to have this boy and be DONE with pregnancy!
So that is my doctor update. I will try to update on Thursday if we are going have him on Friday or if we are waiting until Tuesday. Either way Lincoln will be here in 7 or less days!!!
Until next time!
Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey there,
ReplyDeleteEither way I will be there, worked it out at the office.
Friday or Tuesday makes me no never mind (old saying meaning, no problem either way)
Can't wait to meet the young man.
Love you,
Dad