Pack my hospital bag: Check!
Lincoln and I are packed, Shane feels that he still has time to pack so if you come and visit me in the hospital and Shane is wearing something "odd" then you will know that he ran out of time to pack!
This only took me 3 loads and I know it will be the only time I wash these clothes and not find stains that I couldn't get out!
I am not driving around with the carseat without a baby but the base is installed and secure but the base is not cute so I took a pic of the carseat!
My FIL bought our stroller because he felt he needed to buy Lincoln something that came from him so he did! Shane put it together and it is now waiting in our living room for the first walk with Lincoln. I can't wait!
Maternity Leave Lesson Plans Done: Check!!!!
This was probably the most stressful thing I had to do this whole pregnancy! Planning for 8 weeks in about 4 while teaching was a little hard but it is all done and I am ready to be done teaching for a little while! I know my kiddos are in great hands so I am ready for my last week to be over!
We are done to one more full week until the scheduled c-section. I am happy that I have a date to look forward to and not just wondering when he will come. I go to the doctor tomorrow to check if he still breach (I am about 100% sure he still is) and to go over everything to expect in the process. I am pretty anxious! Shane and I are ready for this and I am very ready to not be pregnant anymore!
I will update if I get any exciting news/updates tomorrow!
Until next time!
Carrie

You got a lot done today! You and Shane are going to be such wonderful parents. I can't wait for little Lincoln's arrival! Hang in there, only one more week!
ReplyDeleteHey! I just checked out your blog. Blogging is great! I can't wait to see pictures of Lincoln!
ReplyDeleteWow, I am so excited about what all you have in store for you and so happy to be apart of it! I love your hospital bag by the way:)
ReplyDeleteHey there,
ReplyDeleteI would expect nothing less, you hate surprises, so nothing s left to chance.
I am in town Monday through Wed. afternoon, so we can't have any delays!
Praying fervently for a safe delivery.
Love you
Dad