Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cuddlebug

I am happy to learn that Lincoln LOVES to cuddle. I was a little worried because my MIL told me that Shane was not a fan of being held or cuddled as a baby (big surprise...he still doesn't!) But it seems as though our son is like me and is a huge fan of being cuddled and held which makes me smile. Here a few people who have gotten the pleasure lately of cuddling with Linc!

Though Shane is not a fan of cuddling, he certainly will with Lincoln. It looks like Lincoln is holding in his paci in case someone wants to take it.
Grandaddy and Lincoln "resting" their eyes
Aunt Sarah got in some time
Kee came to visit and Lincoln was pretty excited to snuggle with her for a bit!
Nena (my mom) got in lots of time of cuddles but I didn't document it this weekend. Shane went hunting last weekend so I spent the weekend at my parent's so I wouldn't have to do it all alone. It was great to have 2 extra set of hands during the night to help feed.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that this cuddly baby will stay for awhile because I am enjoying it for now!
(To Aunt Jordan: The family already knows that at Xmas you will be first pick to get to cuddle with Lincoln....don't worry!)


1 comment: