Lincoln had a great first Halloween. Shane parents (Gigi and Pappy) came to visit from KS and my parents (Nena and Grandaddy) spent most the weekend here as well. We did not want to venture out anywhere due to all the sickness that is floating around the DFW area so we stayed home and had a party ourselves. The grandmas and I cooked snack foods for dinner, queso, wings, dips and such (Shane called it bar food all night), passed out candy to the 6 trick or treaters (seriously only 6! I was a little disappointed) and played Chickenfoot. Shane's aunt and uncle joined the fun as well. It was a great, quiet way to spend the holiday!
My cutest pumpkin
That sums up his first Halloween which was a great one! I can't wait to trick or treat next year!
Lincoln had his first pedi appointment today and he said everything looks great! He is 8 lbs and 1 oz which is the 20th percentile and he 21 in which is the 30th percentile. He does have a rash on his stomach area that the dr thinks is from an allergic reaction to something that touched him. Not sure what it was since all his clothes and receiving blankets were washed in Dreft but I am rewashing more stuff. Lincoln has sensitive skin so hopefully it will away soon. Other than that everything was great!
I am hoping I get better at updating this but sometimes the choice is blog or take a nap with Lincoln....hmmm, which to choose?!

So cute! Isaiah was looking at the computer and said, "Hey, it's super baby. He's so cute." Glad you all had a good Halloween.
ReplyDeleteUm, I guess when you said "pedi appointment" you weren't talking about having his toes done! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is an absolute cutie! Give him a hug from his very favorite aunt and cousins.