Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"I am ready to meet my cousins, Eli and Phoebe!"

I am so upset that I have not gotten a chance to meet my cousins yet! I hear Eli is the most fun, Star War lovin', adventure takin' boy and I am ready to join in with him. I hear Phoebe will want to hold me, she is the best dressed gal, and she can teach me a thing or two about eating! When will I get to play with them?!! That is it I am going to cry until someone gets me what I want!
Ok Mom just told me that they are coming to Nena and Grandaddy for Xmas in a month (whatever that is!) so for now I will just hold my puppy. I hear Eli is a cool dog named Ruff, maybe he will bring him along.
Lincoln and I feel the same way...missing our Amarillo family! Counting down the days until Xmas.
Lincoln was especially cranky today so I figured this was why!

No comments:

Post a Comment