Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A day with Lincoln

Life has calmed down and I am enjoying my time at home with Lincoln. We have yet to have one day where we go nowhere (except last Sunday because I wasn't feeling well) due to doctor appointments and his 3 visits a week to Vitalstim (all at the hospital) but we do have some "down time". I still have not done any major cleaning (which the house desperately needs) and I just folded the MOUNTAIN of clean clothes because I am playing with this cutie!

I was told that Lincoln needed to have tummy time to help strengthen his weak reflexes so try to a few times a day.

Lincoln is not a fan but he doesn't scream and cry anymore, just looks at me like "Seriously, why are we doing this?!"
We then move to the boppy so he can rest on it, which he handles better.
Shane and I made the decision to not buy a swing because we weren't sure how often we would use it and they are pretty expensive, now we wish we would have invested in one sooner! My mom had this one at her house so we are using it and it is heaven sent! Lincoln is very content to just sit and look around while I make his bottle or clean up his bottle (that is about the only cleaning I am doing lately!)
But eventually that gets boring....
Hope you enjoyed a quick walk through our day...maybe some day I will post pictures of Lincoln's Vitalstim since that is where we spend so much of our time!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He is absolutely precious! I can't tell you how happy we are for you guys that he's home and life is "normal" at your house. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers!!

    ReplyDelete