Saturday, December 10, 2011

25 Weeks

How far along: 25 weeks

Size of the baby: Baby girl is the size of an eggplant.

Maternity clothes: Same as before. I did buy a maternity dress that has some room to grow.

Gender: GIRL! Her name post will be coming tomorrow! It deserved its own post.

Sleeping: Still sleeping the same. Hopefully these good sleeping patterns last awhile.

What I miss: Nothing really.

Symptoms: I have started having the tightness up by my ribcage when I do too much. It sometimes gets worse when I sit for a long period of time. I am getting more physically tired the later in the days so I am ready for Xmas break.

Cravings: Nothing in particular.

Best Moment: Finally deciding on a name. We had the name picked out and nursery close to do with Lincoln at this stage but I guess this is what happens with 2nd babies. I felt like we needed to decide on a name so we could start using it with Lincoln. Name post coming tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to find out the name you picked out for your little girl!

    ReplyDelete