Sunday, December 4, 2011

24 weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

Size of the baby: Baby girl is the size of a papaya.

Maternity clothes: Same as before. My shirt choices is getting a little more limited so I am thinking I will have to break down and buy some maternity fall/ winter shirts soon.

Gender: GIRL! We have almost decided on a name so maybe I can post it soon. I told Shane she HAD to have a name by Xmas.

Sleeping: I am still sleeping pretty good. I am not waking up on my stomach anymore which is nice because it hurts when I do.

What I miss: Nothing much except maybe more of a clothes collection.

Symptoms: It is getting a little tougher to do little things like getting off the floor without something to help me up.

Cravings: I can't think of anything. I am wanting soups more but I think that has more to do with the winter weather.

Best Moment: We finally got her closet cleaned out. Her room used to be the "catch all" room. I knew when we moved in that it wouldn't stay a guest room forever so I never decorated it or put much thought into it. The closet was JAMMED packed but not anymore! I am hoping to go fabric shopping with my mom next weekend then buy paint. I feel so behind with this baby but I guess that comes with the second one. Can't wait to plan a PINK room!

No comments:

Post a Comment