Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gingerbread house...will it be a new tradition?

Christmas is full of traditions so why not add one more thing to do?! I bought a gingerbread house kit and decided to see how much Lincoln would enjoy it. It was easy to see, he LOVED it!

Shane spent the first part putting the house together. Full concentration on his part.
I didn't read the directions first so I did not realize that you needed to wait about 30 minutes for the walls to set. So Lincoln and his daddy played a little game of soccer.

Once the walls were in place, Lincoln was sent to work decorating his house. He concentrated on his work and had to put every piece of candy on that house.

So proud of his work!

It was a fun project especially after a rough few days of Lincoln having croup.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    What a project for a couple of construction guys! The soccer looked like fun as well.
    Love you,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete