Sunday, December 11, 2011

We finally have a name!

Baby Girl finally has a name. I know we still have a few months but it was killing me not having her name picked out. Actually, I have always had her name picked but Shane was hesitant.

Baby Girl Nimz will be named Lola Claire.

I have liked Lola since we were pregnant with Lincoln but Shane wasn't sold on the idea. He finally gave in and agreed and knows he will love her name once she is here.

I like naming the middle name after someone in our families that we admire. When we found out we were having a girl, I knew I wanted her named after my sister. She is the most creative, loving, compassionate girl I know. She loves my kids like her own and is willing to do whatever for her family. She has more strength than anyone her age and deals with the struggles of life beautifully. I love my sister very much and I pray that Lola grows up to be liker Aunt Jo-Jo (Lincoln has started that lovely name for her!)




We did not purposefully want all L names it just worked out that way. When/ if we have a 3rd child (still up for discussion in this house), he/ she will not be an L name.




So that is it, Lola Claire. I am relieved to finally have her name decided and out there for the public.

1 comment: