Friday, December 30, 2011

The Grand Christmas Day Post

And finally Christmas day arrived! The cousins first had to gather on the stairs for one last group shot before the stockings. Great picture, huh?!
I couldn't get a single picture of Lincoln looking at me since his new toys were more interesting. He loved everything in it and it took forever to go through his stocking since he wanted to stop and play with everything!

Grandaddy and his two youngest grandsons

Sweet boy ready for more pictures

More matching outfits. We bought these last year right after Thanksgiving so I am glad they all fit. Not sure how we will find 6 outfits next year!

Nena and Grandaddy with their crew

Our sweet little family.

This Christmas was a blast and Lincoln LOVED the time with his cousins. He keeps asking about them and I think he is already a little bored of just me. I can't wait until next year when we have a 3 year old and baby girl Lola here. Oh what fun that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment