Shane maybe born a KS boy but he roots for Texas. I am not a huge fan of any team but I do love a great photo opt so since today was the big Red River Rivalry, I decided we would all dress the part. I had a
onesie made with the Longhorn since all the ones I saw were too big and Shane and I wore shirts to support as well. Off to the hospital we were to get out little man ready!
Lincoln supporting the Horns!

Mommy and Lincoln...Shane was taking the picture so we are going on zooming in to not get all the wires!

Daddy and Lincoln....Lincoln wanted nothing to do with the camera

Sporting his gear!

Lincoln was D-O-N-E with pictures....this was actually in the photo session after I had already put the camera away. I got it back out to snap some more and this is the way he reacted. Shane knew how he felt, I think he was just confused!
So that has been our Saturday so far....Shane did sit in the waiting room for just a little bit to watch the start of the game but returned quickly to catch Lincoln up on what he is missing!
Nothing new on the medical part of Lincoln....we are just waiting! That is all the nurse practitioner will say when she comes in "Just waiting until Monday", I want to reply "Then we will just wait at home with him. Thanks!" But I don't because they are sick of hearing it from us! So until then we will cuddle him at the hospital!
he looks very cute!! i love his big pretty eyes!! hook 'em horns!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, however I think when Shane went to Texas he got confused on who to root for since he still has a KC hat on!!!!!! Good luck on Monday!! Lincoln Take a good picture on Monday so Mommy and Daddy can take you home!!Lots of love GIGI and Pappy
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to meet the little guy! My thoughts are with all of you. Love, Shannon
ReplyDelete