The nurse just called and reported that they were able to connect his esophagus. The best news to receive! He will still be in surgery to attach a feeding tube for him to start using until he can eat on his own and he is getting an IV in his leg for antibiotics. He should be back in NICU in a couple of hours and we can go see him again. We have been warned that he won't look as good as he has been because he will swollen and will have his breathing tube in.
I will update more when I see him in recovery. Prayers are needed now that he will start feeding properly so he can come home!
Thank you for all your prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Praise God! Your little man will be home with you in no time!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome, Carrie!! I've been thinking and praying about your sweet family all morning!
ReplyDeletethat is great news!! thanks for all the updates.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a roller coaster you guys have been through! We are praying for sweet Lincoln and all the rest of you as well. Thanks for the blog updates! Love - Jeff and Lisa Gould
ReplyDeleteYou are in our thoughts and prayers. I talked to Jordan this morning and I can imagine your emotions right now. I have been in your shoes with Landon--He was in the NICU 15 days and on a feeding tude for part of that time. Let me know if there is anything we can do from Amarillo, and stay strong "mommy and daddy" because the adventure is only beginning! Many prayers, Tiffani Robertson
ReplyDelete