Lincoln just went to surgery. The surgeon is thinking it will be about 2-3 hours, so it will be this afternoon before we know anything. We were reassured by the surgeons and nurses that Lincoln is in good hands and they are predicting great outcomes.
Shane and I got to hold him and love on him before he went to surgery which was great after the night we had. Lincoln has an excellent nurse today who put Lincoln up close to my neck and it was the greatest moment in my life. Shane had to sign all the constent forms and talk with the doctors because I was not letting my baby go!
The nurse just called and said Lincoln was sedated and they were starting. Please keep Lincoln in your prayers for the next few hours. I will update as soon as we know anything. I will try and post pics soon but the computer is not cooperating.
Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thank you for updating! I will continue my prayers. I love you
ReplyDeleteKeep the updates coming! You all are in my thoughts and prayers! A mother's love for her baby is amazing. I know how how you feel with a baby in the NICU, it is one of the hardest things you will go through. Keep your head up and be strong. He is in god's hands and is already loved by so many people! If you need anything or just to talk, I'm here!
ReplyDeleteHaley
Carrie & Shane
ReplyDeleteBaby Lincoln is in the hearts & prayers of many people today. Please continue to keep us updated.
Lisa
Carrie, I am praying for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteBeverly Robinson( Casey's aunt)